Labels

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Nights

the breath of the wind blows across my face and kisses my cheek softly before the rain comes
it reminds me love both lost and found within the same time yet ever fleeting away from me

shall the night leave and never return is there anything that can really be done?
shall the sun rise will the face of the moon remain in my heart forever?

may the night last forever and the wind softly blow and the rain cleanse the air
and if by chance you should go then never forsake my memory of the night

6 comments:

  1. The writer of the poem really did good. I enjoyed it, it was very touching. When I reading this I felt like that was me. I give thumbs up to this poem "Nights".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that poem my favorite so far. I loved reading it was very touching as the poem talks about the night kissing their cheek and love reminds them both lost in found.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this poem. It has a bitter-sweet sensation to it. The words bring a warmth to my heart while cursing it with an ache, but the ache does not change your perception of the beautiful night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This poem is very beautiful and heart touching I believe what it mean is that love comes and goes due to that it will not be forever until maybe by chance you will find that one special person that will be there for you no matter what through day and night and that the memories of each other shall never fade or be forgotten they will forever burn in each others hearts and minds and grow stronger and longer forever til the end of days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think that this person is talking about someone they have lost in their life and using similies to express their feeling. This poem is very gently spoken, very heart warming and the fact that they use night and day as a referense is impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  6. reminds me of my favrite time of the day and my favrite time of the month when im hiped up when the moon is full

    ReplyDelete