Labels

Friday, January 13, 2012

Thank You

To my Dearest followers,
        I have enjoyed so much seeing the poets within you. Through poetry we learn to see ourselves in others as well as let others see themselves within us.  I hope you are all looking forward to the evening of the 20th when we host an open night poetry night in honor of National Poetry Month.which is soon approaching.  Please take a look at a few of the links below so that we can discuss upcoming events and opportunities to publish.  I would like to see your prepared work when I return on Thursday the 19th.  It seems that I have classes myself on Tuesday and Wednesday of next week.  If i am released early enough however I will attend class so make sure to spread the word to check to see if I am in the classroom before making other arrangements.  I look forward to attending and participating in this event and seeing you there.  Have a great weekend and don't forget to prepare.......

                                                                  Always,
                                                                        Ev Hatfield

You Don't Have to Be sick to Get Better

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for that night, it'll be very interesting what different people have to say about there feelings.I hope you feel better if your sick, see you very soon!
    love Sammy(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Friday should be interesting, can anyone participate (my mom wants to know)? And can you go on more than once?

    ReplyDelete