Labels

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Inspired by a friend

I hate you!!!

Never show kindness,
Never say "I Love You",
Never want me,
Never miss me,
Never want to stay,
Never show favor,

I hate you
because.....
You should have
Never treated me better
than I deserved!

Never be attentive,
Never show intellect,
Never be polite,
Never be caring,
Never be protective,
Never be assertive,

Yes, I hate you!

Because you captured me
and I don't want to be let go....

You Never stopped
being any of these things....

4 comments:

  1. April Estrada_1/5/12
    Just Do It Already
    Why do you treat me like I deserve to be treated the way you treat me?! After all that i've put you through these years, I should be out on the street! I hate you for giving me a chance. A choice to better myself and make you happy. You're just making it harder for me to decide. Just tell me what you want already; WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?! Tell me, don't ask me dummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I broke bread wit chu nigga showed you how I live
    You talkin nigga but you don’t understand
    what real is
    When it came to you fake ass nigga
    I would of killed but it was my fault nigga I kept it too real

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pain and desire
    Hold fast for this moment never lasts
    Its like a never ending ride of emotional displacement
    Like we both had a prior engagement
    Living like colors, our own contrasts
    But without you, who would i admire?

    ReplyDelete